• Rollins College, B.A. 2015
• University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D. 2019
Bar and Court Admissions
• The Florida Bar, Admitted 2019
• Florida Law Review’s Frank E. Maloney Outstanding Candidate Fall 2017
• Published in the Florida Law Review Forum, April 2019: Will Capitalism Kill Compassion? — An Analysis of the Future of Corporate Liability Under the Alien Tort Statute
Dina completed her undergraduate studies at Rollins College, majoring in International Relations and earning a double-minor in Art History and French. She returned to her hometown of Orlando after completing her law degree at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. While she began her career working in civil litigation, Dina’s practice now focuses on business and transactional law. In her free time, Dina enjoys visiting museums, taking dance classes, and spending time with her friends in the sunshine.